Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Please forgive me for loving you...

All i Ever Did Was Love... And All You Did Was Lie.. Never UnderStood It ... But Never Asked You Why ?

You forgive me for liking u too much n'd i'lL forgive u for not liking me enough...

You forgive me for missing you shoo much n'd i'lL forgive you for ignoreing me...

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams ,n'd i'lL forgive you for crushing them..

You forgive me for playing your games n'd i'lL forgive you for toying with ma emotions..

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart .n'd i'lL forgive you for not hearing it..

You forgive me for finding you so attractive n'd i'lL forgive you for not notacing me ever..

You forgive me for raising you up so high n'd i'lL forgive you for bringing me down so low..

Forgiveness brings inner peace,so.......do we have a deal...!!!!

Please forgive me for loving you...!!

1 comment:

  1. "Please forgive me for loving you..."

    Wonderful collection of words...

    Yenga kapi adicha ????

    ReplyDelete